Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jumpstart Has Begun!!


10-WEEK JUMPSTART FAQS

When do I have start?
You will want to use the whole ten weeks. The contest must
be started before April 17th in order to get a full ten weeks by
The last day which is Friday June 26th.

Do I have to train with a trainer?
No, you only have to report into the trainer who is designated
Your coach once per week to document your points this will usually take around 10-15 minutes. All trainer challenges and seminars are included in the entry fee price. Each trainer is an independent contractor you must check with them regarding any special training packages associated with this event.

I don’t like to compete! Am I going to feel out of my league?
This contest is really about you competing with yourself and how much you individually can improve. Actually those who are more fit to begin with will be held to higher standards.



What if there is an event that I want to do that is not on the list can I still get points for it?
Yes, it must be brought ot your coach ahead of time and then approved by the trainer panel and assigned a point value.

How do I get started?
Once you have found or been assigned a partner, you must name your team, get measured by your designated trainer/coach, pay your entry fee, and decide on your official starting day

No comments: